Driving. Help!!

𝙲𝚊

So tomorrow my fiancé, brother-in-law & I embark on our 1,200 mile road trip to move from Maine to Tennessee. My brother-in-law moved down there earlier this year & came up from TN to help us find our way down there, also to help pack stuff up. He'll be driving his own car & I will be driving mine. My fiancé doesn't have his license or drivers permit so it'll be 100% me driving the whole time. I'm 23 weeks pregnant & have agoraphobia induced driving phobia. I'm terrified to drive in unfamiliar territory. I've also never attempted anything like this in my 20 years of existence. This will be my first time driving out of the state of Maine & the furthest I've ever driven in my life. I'm terrified that my anxiety will get in the way & cause unneeded delays that will prevent us from staying on track. All three of us expect delays & complications so even if there are delays it's not like it's a big deal, but I feel like I should be able to just do it like everyone else. I have ways to distract my mind from wandering & to stay calm but they don't always work. Does anyone have any words of advice for me? I absolutely cannot back out of this. We must go, anxiety or not...