Relationship issues

Birthday was Sunday and all I asked my man for was to put our relationship online and friend me back on fb.

He said "if you act good today" and never did it because he said I was sassy. But I had a shitty birthday as he wasn't home and my friends were pulling me in each direction the night before and he said get new friends

Doesn't listen to me just tells me to change it yet I've been friends with these people since middle school.

We've had some issues and he's had me blocked on Facebook and snapchat for a few months now.

Anytime I bring it up he says I'm childish and fake. I really thought he'd do it for my birthday.

Such a stupid thing to be upset over but honestly makes me lay in bed wondering why so many things have changed.

He used to try so hard for me and would jump through hoops. Always wanted to talk to me 24/7 wanted to be with me always craved me sexually.

Now I'm depressed lay in bed all day because his random switch has fucked me up and he works away and is gone so long he honestly thinks he's doing me a favour by talking to me. Never wants sex

We have 18 years between us

Sorry rant over