When did you know he's the one?

Im almost 30 years old and I recently got out of a relationship that lasted a bit over a year. He was my friend first and I've known him for years, so I thought that I would be with him forever since we got along so well, but I ended up leaving him out of no where. I'm one of those people that tries to think logically about everything, so I think that's what made me think we were meant to be. We were best friends first, so what could go wrong? Well, I slowly lost attraction to him and he became just my friend again. It was hard to leave because we got along great, but again it was just a friendship really. My previous relationship before him was a year and a bit also. I joke that I have a 1 year curse where I end up ending the relationship and losing interest. I'm now with someone new, and I am extremely into this guy. I can't remember feeling this way with either of my previous ex's but I'm worried that I'm just infatuated with him because it's new and exciting and I don't want to change my mind a year down the road again. I really want to get married and eventally have kids, and I feel like I'm crazy to be seeing that so quickly with this new guy. Time has always worried me. How and when did you know that you found that person? Tell me your love story!