Confused....*long*

Okay, so let me start off by saying my husband and I recently separated and I work at a gas station. My coworker was trying to set me up with a guy that I later found out had a gf. She showed me his picture on Fb like 2 weeks ago and he happened to come into the store one day while I was working and we kind of made eye contact. Well I saw him on fb so I added him. I didn't go through his fb or anything to check him out. Anyway I found out he had a gf so I told him I couldn't talk to him. He came by the store to see me and we talked for a while and he was telling me how beautiful I am and how we need to hang out one day I'm not at work. He gave me his number and I texted him. He started telling me how attracted to me he was and he needs me in his life and he likes me a lot. He told me he wanted to love me and he hoped that didn't scare me off. By this point we have only known each other like a week. I don't know anything about him. The same day he was texting me all that stuff he ended our conversation and told me that he couldn't talk to me anyone that he has too big of a heart and that he was sorry. I literally feel like my boyfriend just broke up with me. I am sad and I seriously miss this man. Is this some love at first sight shit? I'm kind of heartbroken. We have never kissed, had sex, hell even made any kind of body contact. Yes I know y all are probably gonna call me a home wrecker/slut/bitch. But whatever.