Why am I so furious! 😡

Katie

So my boyfriend is a mobile valeter and he was setting up his business I asked the girls at work if they would want their cars doing so they booked in with him. Yesterday morning it was chucking it down with rain until about 11am he was due to come between 12-2. I text him on my dinner at 12:30 to see if he was still coming he said yeah he never turned up he said it was still raining even though it wasn't!!! I was angry all day so I decided to go to my mums told him and he replied "nice to know when I've been waiting to see you all day" baring in mind I work 45 hours a week come home and he is always doing something with his van then I help him and get a bath and go bed so for him to say that was cheeky. As I look forward to seeing him after work and he's the one always busy anyway he never turned up then I got home he had done zero work except trying to put a gazebo up, I'm bringing the main money as he hasn't got much work at the moment. He found some scan website that are selling motorbikes for £70.. RRP £500 he was saying he can make money off those so he has gone and bought a few of them on his credit card and I know it'll be one of those scam sites where he pays and the item doesn't turn up he really wound me up last night. This morning he is just getting on my nerves I'm quite glad to be at work. Am I in the wrong or just these pregnancy hormones!???? I'm just stressed because we live with his parents and I'm doing my best to save money for this baby and buy things and he blows money!