Broken hearted

Paige

We went in for our first ultrasound yesterday and it was supposed to be the "happiest day of my life". The tech said I had a cyst measuring at 3cm on my left side and my uterus hangs to the right? (She said that can be normal) our baby was supposed to be 8 weeks and 4 days and measured at 7 weeks with no heartbeat. We did a transvaginal ultrasound and looked and looked and couldn't see or hear it. It was so surreal they had Little leg buds and looked perfect but no heartbeat. The doctor said the prognosis was not good. I feel completely fine but very dehydrated(I have at night for this whole pregnancy) I sobbed and went home. Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm just so broken. I'm trying to just wait for a natural miscarriage and while my fiancé and I weren't planning this we were so ready we want to try again. I'm so worried this will happen again and need some stories of encouragement. The doctor said it's common but that doesn't make it any easier. Do we just try everyday after I stop bleeding (whenever I start?) I just want a healthy baby. I'm willing to do it all again but don't know my best chances for a live healthy birth. I'm 25 a good weight and fairly healthy. I guess long story short when can I expect a miscarriage and after the bleeding do we just try every day and pray it sticks? Thank you all in advance. This would be momma is heartbroken.