MEN ARE HOT. (EXPLICIT VENTING)

LADIESS, some men are ridiculously hot and unbelievably skilled in bed. I was one of the lucky ones recently, and got the most amazing lovin' I have ever had hahaha!. I've wanted to describe it to someone in great detail but not sure any of my friends would appreciate that lol! HERE WE GO:

There was this guy that I was talking to for a while, and we really hit it off. Like, had the same humour, made sarcastic jokes, laughed A LOT. He was super attractive too. Tanned, tall, toned, nicely kept beard, deep voice... One day, I thought I'd straight up ask him, "what are you looking for?" He said, "Nothing too serious.. just want some fun." DING DING DING!!! Me too!

So, instead of just saying "Well come on over, big boy." I sent him reaaaally teasing pics and messages for about three days, and when he asked to meet, I'd be like, "hmm nah, I'd rather stay home and finish myself off.." On the 4th day, after about 45 minutes of teasing him, he was like, "I'm coming to you right fucking now, be ready." So you best believe ur girl was READY.

He pulled up to my house and as soon as I opened his car door, he made me spin around so he could get a good look at the dress I was wearing lol! I did a little shimmy and shook my bum jokingly haha. His eyes kind of glazed over and his mouth went kind of slack lol and he was like, "Oh fuuuuck, we are gonna have some fun.' Then, when I sat in the car, he reached his hand behind my neck and pulled me in and kissed me like I have NEVER been kissed before. So intimate and involved, not too wet and sloppy haha! That happened for about 30 seconds before I realised we were still infront of my house.

We both live at home with our Christian families so we weren't about to get caught. I'm 22 and hes 24. So, he drove to this place that was completely empty, with no cars driving past. Bruh... as soon as he parked that car, we had the most explosive sex I have ever ever ever experienced haha! He grabbed me, dragged me into the back seat and told me exactly what he was going to do to me. After he pulled out SUBSTANTIAL sized junk, there was 45 minutes of moaning and dirty talk (by both of us), spanking, choking, pulling my hair, sucking my nipples. Honestly, I didn't know sex could be that good. He was POUNDING for so long, his stamina was crazy. He had me in doggy and pulled my hair while he went at it and said THE dirtiest things to me while he was pushing and pulling me into all different positions lol. I was shaking and came three times. I made a puddle in his lap LOL and at one point we both shut up because we could HEAR him sliding in and out. He kept moaning "you're so tight. You're soooo fucking tight" and kept complementing me about every single curve of my body and kissing, licking and sucking EVERYTHING."

He even kissed my self harm scars and soothingly stroked them while he was going at it lol.

He even kept thrusting when I was on top. Just holding me in place and going at it. We were both exhausted by the time he finished. And he finished LOUDLY, shaking and swearing and told me how he'd never forget this haha.

Giiirl, I'll never forget it either. LOL okay, it's off my chest now.