Is he interested or is it strictly just business?

Kara

So there's this sales rep guy that comes into our office. I dot have his cell saved in my cell as we have previously texted due to business reasons. He seems to flirt with me but I can't tell.. anyways, he was texting me stating he could bring our office lunch one day.. then he came in a few days ago and gave me fidget spinners and I was like omg what am I gonna do with these haha and he was like idk maybe you have kids or something and I was like kids at 20? No way!! Well then he laughed and said you never know. Yesterday he came into my office and talked to me about the contract he presented to us and asked "what's it gonna do to get your boss to look at the contract? Can I buy you chocolate? What's your favorite chocolate? I'll bring you chocolate tomorrow" well I texted him this morning saying "chocolate might be a blow. Haven't gotten to talk to him" and he said "no worries, I'm sure he's a busy guy! You're still getting chocolates tho!😜" & later on today he dropped them off quickly, claimed he was very busy. He said "gosh these were so hard to find!" But he seemed soooo shy. & I waited a few hours and texted him and said "thanks for the chocolate, it was delicious!" He replied "glad you enjoyed t! You're welcome 😊 " ladies... this man is recently married. Ps; he's a young buck and so am I! Is he doing it just for business? Am I misleading myself? Or is he flirting? Opinions please!!