Name suggestions for babygirlđź’–

Deziray

So babygirl's name is for sure going to be Leila, just not sure how I want to spell it. But I'm leaning towards without the "H". I haven't thought of any other middle names either. It's kind of just between the two.

I chose Cristina as one because on 08/13/2015 my best friend Cristina passed away at the age of 22. I was at a low point in my life before she passed, and even more so after. This was devastating for me. But oddly enough, it seemed as if great things started happening shortly after her passing. I like to say many of them occurred because of her, my angelđź’– I met my now husband, and was blessed with little Leila(h) as well as a number of other occurrences. I was blessed with my aunt's name who passed for my middle name, so I thought it'd be nice for her to have her aunt's who passed. Although not aunt through blood, she was still family.

I chose Natalie as well, simply because it's my husband's mother's name lol. My mother's name is not the cutest and wouldn't sound right. And that goes for every other woman within my family and his lol. His mother's is the only one that sounds decent.

Vote below to see results!