Need to vent real quick.

Melissa

For starters, I'm almost 3.5 years sober. I obviously didn't take care of myself before that. So my teeth were pretty horrid for a few years. Until beginning of September. I had 6 of my front upper teeth removed. With only local anesthetic, at like 28 or 29 weeks pregnant. Had a mold made before hand for a partial denture. Dental surgeon was supposed to put the denture in after surgery, but didn't. Then I went to the regular dentist about 4 times for adjustments and they ended up needing to make a new mold because the first was done wrong. 3 appointments later, get the new one. Fit much better. BUT all the prying about with the little metal anchor dug up a cavity on the tooth it's supposed to be anchored to. And now, over $2,000.00 later I have a set of teeth I can't even friggin chew with because I'm afraid of the metal hook yanking that tooth out. Why in the sweet f*** would they knowingly anchor to a tooth they knew had decay? Mild or not...this is insanely upsetting, it's really making me sad/mad plus getting my anxiety going. All I want is to look normal for my babies, and to eat all the tacos and burritos I want without worrying about impailing myself or pulling a tooth out.