WORK ISSUES, HELP πŸ˜“

Nicole

So last Friday I got a message from a coworker letting me know some other coworkers were looking me up on social media and found out I was pregnant (something I wasn't ready to announce at work yet, I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks last year and I'm barely passing that now) they gossiped around the office so when I came into work on Monday the provider I work for and a few of my coworkers were asking me if I was pregnant and I was pretty livid I feel like people shouldn't interfere with your personal life! So I blatantly said no and told them my bio was never updated or changed from when I had a miscarriage last year and then the provider continued and told me I should be over that by now and need to change it (WTF!!) I was pretty mad! Being professional I ignored her. The next morning she came in and I said good morning and she ignored me, she then continued to belittle me in front of coworkers for small mistakes I made. So when someone I knew came in she belittled me in front of her telling me all she's asking me to do was my job and it wasn't that hard it's just a job... I was embarrassed and that person when she walked away asked me what was going on and I replied she's been bitchy towards me all week, well she overheard that and gossiped around the whole office that I called her a bitch instead of coming to me and went to my manager. I'm within my 90 days and this is unnecessary drama that I don't feel I ever asked for! From day 1 when I started to work for her she wasn't happy and told me herself so she never gave me a chance and things escalated and now I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job over someone who had some personal problem against me πŸ˜“