Smooth talker

Ok so I had been talking to this guy for like 3 weeks when we decided to meet up. From all the times we were talking I was starting to like and everything. Anyway I get to his place and we talk for like 4 hours. We talk about everything and anything under the sun. When it reached a certain point we kissed (AH-MAZ-ING) but I pulled back after and just straight forth asked what is his stance about sex. Life at what point did he think that sex should be introduced between two people. He told me this beautiful thing about living in the moment or stuff like that, it must have worked cause we ended up having sex before I left his apartment it was also amazing. Anyway fast forward to the car ride back to my place and because hello anxiety and what I not. I asked him if I would hear from him again, because as this story may not seem like it, I do not do casual sex at all. And the reason I had sex with him was because, or i thought, that we had a lot in common. Anyway he tells me that he has had a couple of girls do that to him but he personally can not do that to a person. So yeah. We had sex on Wednesday and it is now Sunday morning and I haven’t heard from him since Wednesday night. Tell me straight WAS I PLAYED??? or do I need to be more patient with him???