falling apart

Felecia • 23, mom to an adorable 1yr old

everything is falling apart. our landlords who btw are my fiance's grandparents are telling us we have to move because we are apparently 7 months behind on rent which doesn't sound right considering we have been paying them every month for the last 3-4 months so if anything we are only a few months behind. did I mention my fiance's parents also live in one of their trailers and have never paid rent even got his father to take a loan out for him and he defaulted on it yet they don't have a problem with them. pretty sure my fiance lost his job and we have a 6 month old. how the hell are we supposed to find a place to live. oh and my bathroom has had mold for almost a year asked them to look at it and get stuff to fix it since it was there when we moved in but no. the sheet rock is crumbling wood is rotten yet we still paid rent. we missed last month because my fiance barely worked due to health issues which they knew about. we were going to pay this coming pay check yet they expect us to pay all the past months in one lump sum. I'm sorry but even if we were behind that far that's impossible. I'm bawling my eyes out. this is the first time in months I've felt helpless and thought my son would be better off if I was dead. I'm falling apart. my parents can't afford to help and credit is too low to get a loan. literally I'm stuck. we are stuck.

Update:

so things are somewhat better. he has an interview Tuesday for a part time job. so if this works out he'll be working pretty much 7 days a week. we cleaned out our shed got rid of quite a bit in case we can't make up money to at least stay here for a bit we won't have much to move. we decided if we can keep the mold from spreading it won't be too hard to fix. till then I'm continuing to clean the bathroom almost everyday. as for the sheet rock it's at least contained to the wall behind the sink have noticed any major crumbling so that's good. things are looking up 🤣😄