Keeping my morning sickness but causing trouble

I had a MMC back in March. My only indication was a decline in symptoms. I had an ectopic August 2016. I displayed most symptoms but morning sickness. I'm 7w3d pregnant. I got a viability scan and the pregnancy is in the uterus with a 158 heartbeat. I've been having some bad day sickness. I say day because the nausea lasts most of the day and I've vomit multiple times. My doctor prescribed something for it, but I am hesitant to take it. I have taken it a couple of times, but, despite the misery, this reassures me that things are fine. (Aside from the fatigue, hungry, achy breasts.) However, it is affecting my relationship with my husband. Since I'm usually sick, we haven't been intimate in a while and I can tell he is getting frustrated. I'm kind of at a loss. I don't think he quite understands why I'm so paranoid and cautious. He is trying to be optimistic and tells me that everything will be fine. Well, that's what I thought before my MMC and that hit hard for me. Anyone else deal with this?