Best Sex I've Ever Had

So the other night my boyfriend and I were at his house, watching Games of Thrones, just a regular Saturday for us. I started getting texts from my mother at about 9:30 saying she needed me to come to her house to help her watch my nieces because my sister had something to do. So we start getting ready to leave and I sit on the bed to put my socks on and he stands in front of me to put his sneakers on. Being the tease I am I opened my legs and started brushing against my crotch and he just like smirks and goes, "We have to go." Now I took this as a challenge and pulled him between my legs and just start kissing him. My boyfriend gets instantly hard whenever I kiss him for some reason so obvious as soon as I start sucking on his lip and rubbing my tongue with his he gets hard, so he takes off my shirt and pushes me back so I'm laying down. He starts to strip, and once he's fully naked he pulls off my pants and panties at the same time and just starts to eat me out. I'm loving it, get real wet and he just slides his dick into me.

So he cums, we start cuddling a bit, then out of my pure curiosity (because he's super sensitive on his testicles) I start licking them and apparently that turns him on. We go a second and girl I cannot tell you how good it was. I think I could have been cast on Pitch Perfect the sounds I was making. And then he starts fingering me and eating me out. Now, my boyfriend is obsessed with squirting. He thinks its the hottest thing ever and I'm the only girl he's been with that can do it, but I've only ever done it once in our relationship. Ever since that one time he's been obsessed with getting me to do it. He starts fingering me and looking for my G-spot and boyyyy did he find it. I was in complete ecstasy and ended up squirting all over his hands and face and he loves it. At first he laid down cause he was a little tired after that, but then he sits up and goes, "Actually, you're all mine. And that down there is all mine, I did that. I'm gonna claim my prize." and eats me out again, makes me cum for like the 5th time that night. We have sex one last time and we both came so hard I'm positive the neighbors heard us (cue Trey Songz).

That was honestly the best sex either of us have ever had, and I think that was pretty obvious when I got to my mothers house at 1 am and was walking all funny.