Baby number 1 on the way!

Elizabeth 🌿 • Mrs 6 years❤️ • Mommy • 👧🏼 5/15/18 • 👶🏼 6/1/21

Hi ladies! I wanted to share my story with all of you as well as a few of my symptoms before my BFP.

My husband and I are so excited to welcome our first child in May 2018! We have been TTC since May and I finally got my BFP last night! I expected AF to show up on Thursday and by Saturday I was hoping AF would just show up because I was cramping. I went to Target and bought a two pack of tests. As soon as I took the first test the second line showed up right away. I was shocked by how dark the lines were. I went and took my digital tests too because I wanted to see pregnant lol.

I had bought these two onesies on Zulily because I thought they were so cute. I had them laid out on our bed and the blanket behind them was my old baby blanket. After I took the second test I laid everything out and texted my husband. He was in his 'man room' watching football and I texted him to come in the bedroom. As soon as he saw everything he started smiling and immediately gave me a hug and I of course started crying.

I was 15dpo when I took the tests. I have been using the Clearblue digital OPK and BBT temping. What we did different this time was BD every other day starting on CD8, BD the day before and then the day of my peak. We weren't able to BD on my O day so I thought we were out this month. We also used preseed every time. I'm convinced that preseed is what helped us conceive.

Some symptoms that had not happened in previous months was cramping after a bowel movement starting on 9dpo, joint pain in my hips and diarrhea on 6dpo and 7dpo. The cramping that I've had after 10dpo I thought was AF and expected it to show up anytime. It honestly felt exactly like the typical AF cramps I get. My BBT also dropped .38 degrees on the day I got my BFP.

This app has been so helpful in our TTC journey and all my cycle buddies have been so supportive and encouraging. Baby dust to you all!!