Chub rub ON my labia???!

🌙✨ • I'm all outta spoons, but my knives are ready 🔪🖤

Does anyone else have this issue?? It's very obviously chub rub and not a rash or something, and I actually googled this and a lot of people were saying things like "the hair cushions it, so just don't shave down there" and like?? I'm a pretty hairy person and I haven't bother shaving in months so I don't think it's that. I actually wondered if shaving would help but I guess not.

ALSO, yes, I wear skirts/dresses most of the time (and no pants when ever I can 👌🏻), but wearing pants or leggings does NOT help. It still happens and in fact is worse when I do because then not only is my skin rubbing against itself, there's material irritating it as well.

So I'm wondering, a) does anyone else get chub rub this high up??? And b) what do I do?!?! What products are safe to use that close to my vagina? Coconut oil maybe?? Are there products on the market (like that stuff for bicycle butt?) that are safe for use in that area? Because we are seriously talking ON the outside of my labia, where the outer lips meet the crease of my leg. It's torture and I'm so tired of it 😩😩 help!!?!?!