Over the moon

Hi guys. The past few months ive been here quietly gathering stregnth from the stories i see on here. Heres my background story. I'm happily married and i have an 8 year old. I had a paraguard iud in f or about 7 years. It worked wonders until year 6. i had recurring yeast infections that would come back as soon as i stopped the meds. I decided to remove the iud in March of this year . i thought it would be a breeze to get pregnant. Were bought still young and healthy and i was expecting to concieve immediately. Every bfn placed me in a horrible mood. It became a chore and the planning and calculating became annoying . I would only use the app and go by the days it said i was ovulating. I fially gof my BFP this morning . The main thing i want to say that i have changed in the past month is have hubby and i take vitamins and take mucinex the guafensine (sorry gotta look it up for the correct spelling)version the week i was ovulating. I also thought this wasnt the month cause i had no symptoms what so ever. Every month i thought i was preggo i had a million symtoms.I also didnt get a positivewtill 14 dpo. My last bfn was at11 dpo. I always said if i got my bfp i would post what i did to help you lovely ladies.