high school stress

Halie

i think it probably sounds stupid bc people have way worse problems buttt i am so so stressed i have like 3 pages of algebra 2 and geometry every night but i dont get hom until like 8:30 or 9 bc i eat like an after school snack w my boyfriend and then go to cheer at 4 or 4:30 (depending on the day) until i have cross country at 6:30 or 7 and then when i get home i eat dinner w my family and tale a shower and by the time im done w that i do my homework at like 10-10:30 ish and on the weekends my boyfriend always wants to hamgout which is great but my best friend always wants to hangout too and my sister comes home on the weekends so i want to see her and then my other friends always want to hangout too anddd i wake up at like 5 on saturdays for cross country meets and i just feel so so stressed out anddd to make it all worse on tuesday i have a cross country practice thats an hour away and my teams practicing with another team and on the same day theres a little kids cheer camp and my cheer coach wants me to go to that but my cc coach wants me to go to cc and my principal said i can do whichever i want bc neother one can get me in trouble for that so i told my cheer coach i was going to cross country amd she got super mad and now idk if should go to cheer or cc