Pink when I wipe on and off randomly.

Jo

I am pregnant with my rainbow baby. I had a misscariage in September of 2016, baby stopped growing at about 8 weeks. I am currenty 8 weeks 4 days.

Randomly I get light almost orange or dark grey pink toilet paper only when I wipe. Once for the days it happens. It has happened 4 times this pregnancy. It happened and I went it for an us and the baby was fine. Even though it was fine i still get worried I am around the time I had a miscarriage last time and my body missed it. I am trying to stay positive but this sucks. It sucks to worry about your babies life and you can't do anything about it.

I know spotting even a period can be normal during pregnancy. My question is why? how? (based 0n experience) My nurse said she could not even tell where the "spotting" was coming from i went to the doctor 3 hours max after this happened.

Is it my uterus why would I bleed when pregnant like what is the cause. I hate doctors sometimes I don't know anything this is my first pregnancy and I want answers if not something that makes sense not just idk where its coming from! :(

Keep growing baby I love you and so does your daddy! I know you are good but mommy worries about you!

Thank you in advance glow community!