say a little prayer for me

Rebekah
My husband and I will have been married for 2 years tomorrow. Earlier this year he ended up being diagnosed with a medical conditional unsuitable for him to continue with his service. He left the military and we moved back to Texas in the blink of an eye. We were on the brink of homelessness, we didn't have jobs, and that period of time was so stressful. 
A couple months went by and I was hospitalized for my depression and anxiety getting the best of me yet again. TTC has been so disheartening and doesn't help with each passing month. It's been 16 months of nothing but negatives. My husband carries us. He always does. 
He got us where we are today. Today, we are homeowners, have full time jobs, and finally took a step in scheduling an appointment to discuss our fertility. 
I'm praying to conceive on our second year anniversary (I had a positive opk today) and I'm praying for hope/a glimmer of light to come from the fertility appointment. I'm praying for a miracle and I hope you will pray for me too. ❤️
Thank you! 😘