Sudden anxiety spikes?

Bailey 🌻

Ever since Thursday when my boyfriend asked if I was okay, a common thing people do when they think you look sad even though you're fine (9/10 i'm usually okay), I've been anxiously worrying about if I really am okay or not. I'm a major overthinker/worry wort so I know it's all in my head, but it's been really bad sometimes.

My mind keeps trying to think "maybe you don't love him" and that thought makes me want to puke cause I know I do love him and I love him with all my heart. The second we're together I'm reminded of how much I love him and we enjoy our time as if nothing ever happened but as soon as I go home, it's like my mind wasn't there cause it's hard to remember how I was feeling or something.

I don't know what's going on, but it's making it hard to sleep the past few nights. I did tell him about it and he supported me by assuring me everything will be alright. It's like I'll have a bad anxiety attack for a couple minutes and then I'm okay, albeit shaky still. Is there anyone that can help?