A Lot of Firsts in 1 Night

So, I've been talking to this one guy for a few months and recently we confessed our affections for each other. Neither of us are ready to enter a committed relationship for our own reasons, but we've continue to chat and hang out.

The other night I texted him to hang out after he got out of work and he said yes. When I met up with him, I realized I forgot to perform some of my house sitting responsibilities and asked him if he'd like to join me in watering plants and picking up the mail.

We finished the chores and sat in the empty house. As usual, we began talking. The biggest difference here was that there was nothing to stop us from hearing things up. Somehow we ended up spooning on the carpet.

Neither of us have ever had intimate experiences before, we're kinda late to the game being we're both in our 20s, and the sexual tension was running high. He was the first to ask me if I wanted to "do something before the night ends." We started out by trying out one kiss, both of our firsts, and it was okay. The scene escalated until we were both half-naked making out. Things went down that night, figuratively and literally.

A part of me felt like everything happened so quickly but another part of me felt that everything that happened was so normal and natural. I don't feel guilt, but I do feel a little empty. I'm not sure where this post is going (like this relationship) but I just had to share it. What do you guys think?