I just need to vent

I'm so angry right now. I'm tired of my husband getting tickets for his driving; or having a suspended license. And he doenst do anything until things get serious. He went to court today because he's on trial for committing vandalism. Again, he's stupid as fuck. So he calls me trying to tell me today wasn't his court date, it was actually on the 12th. Court had been last due. He figured it out and now he's at another court trying to resolve his other ticket issues. He currently has 4 tickets, amounts range from $300-1300 and he wants me to make payments on one of them but now I have to take time out of my day to look through thousands of papers to find that stupid ticket so I can make a payment. I'm just so fucking tired of this. I'm home cleaning this filthy house and trying to take care of our 9 month old. And for those who don't have a 9 month old, they like to get into shit a lot. The full speed crawl and stand up, some even walk. Not mine yet. But she definitely always gets into something. It's a full time job. And on top I have to worry about my husbands bills, like every other fucking bill. He doenst even have to worry about paying anything because his mom and I take care of it. All he does it PAY. While we figure shit out on how to make payments and if we're late, I have to figure out how TO WAIVE THOSE FEES. So fucking tired of life right now.