Advice

Nicole

So I need some advice because I honestly don’t even know how to approach this situation. I’ll try and make it long story short because if not it would be a super long post.

January 2014 I married my daughters father. Next month I gave birth to our little sweetheart. 5 months later we move to Texas where his parents are living. 6 months after that I plan my daughters first birthday back in my home state. Long story short when I come to plan her party in Arizona I notice he blocked me from every social media and notice some strange transactions in our joint bank account. When confronted he basically told me not to come back to Texas and that he was done. Obviously I was torn and scared out my mind especially hurting for my daughter but life goes on. So within the two years he has seen her 2 times... She doesn’t recognize him nor does he call or check up on her or send anything for her. (Unless I ask him if he wants to contribute for a present for her.)

So obviously I’ve moved on I have an amazing guy now and we have a newborn as well. My oldest calls him dad because in all honesty he deserves it. He does everything and anything for her. So a month or so ago I get an INSTAGRAM message from my ex’s girlfriend. Same girl whom he cheated on me with. So she messages me saying she wants to surprise him with a ticket to Arizona to see our daughter and blah blah blah she wants him to be apart of her life etc. Which I’m not to thrilled about she’s 3 years younger than me (20) and has no kids so I feel as if she’s kinda stepping outta bounds. But I was rude or anything I just told her it should be his choice and he has made no effort to ask about her or call her.

But whatever I’m not trying to be the baby mom who doesn’t let him see his kid. So fast forward they are going to come in March. Yes, I said THEY! & I don’t even know what the heck to do. How do I approach this... what do I say to my daughter? She’s going to be so confused. Please if anyone is going through something similar or any good advice on how to approach things... I’d really appreciate any advice I could get! I’m kind of freaking out. I know it’s still awhile away but I need to prepare myself! 😩