Finally put him in his place...

Allyson

I dated this guy back in February, the relationship only lasted two months because he turned out to be nothing more than a fuckboy... I fell really fucking hard for him, would have given everything to him and he just left me and it was on mother's day too. He said he didn't feel like he was capable of being in a relationship and he was too tempted by his ex and he didn't want to cheat on me. Well anyway... since then he's done what every fuckboy does and began showing interest in me again when I finally moved on and was happy, and he's done it 3 times. Every time I got into a new relationship he decided to try and invade my life and make me feel like something special to him again... well the 3rd time he did this which was actually yesterday, I finally decided enough was enough and I told him exactly what I thought about his shit and I was done with it. I put him right in his place. He sent me a message on facebook telling me he was at the store I worked at earlier and he was going to come over and say hi but he didn't, I asked him why and he said he didn't know and was probably just nervous. So I said that figures and left it at that but then he responded again and said maybe someday and I'm like yeah maybe, but someday doesn't really exist and he was like oh true that 😒 So I said "You know what? We both know you'll never show your face to me in public because you don't have the guts to do it, you're too afraid of feeling things you don't want to feel, that's why you broke up with me, because I was real and I made you feel more than you wanted to and it scared you and fuck that shit about your ex, it was just an excuse and that's the real truth". After I said that it caught him off guard and it totally put him in his place. He then said " Damn you, but that's why I love you, you are real and you can always see right through me". Then I told him it was too late and he blew his final chance with me when he stood me up a couple weeks ago and it upset him but I didn't care and that was that. I feel pretty damn proud of myself because a month ago I would have never been able to say those things to him.