I really want a baby and to be pregnant!!

Taylor • 🐾 05.09.20 💍 Due 09/25/2021 🍼

I've always had this "plan" for my life. My boyfriend has the same idea of how we want to go about having children and getting married. It's agreed to get married, but a house and then the children. We've been searching for a home for about 8months now. Nothing 😞 we've put offers in on a few and none of them went through due to multiple offers. Anyway.. I really want children now. His birthday is in march & mine is October. I would love to get married next September & start trying for a baby the September or maybe July of the following year.

The problem is.. I want a baby now.. :( I do but I don't. I want to start a family so badly, yet, I don't want to take away from our plans. We want to take our time and enjoy life for what we have in the moment. That's the reason we want to wait. We wanted to be married for 4years before children. My man made the comment a few months ago "we can have children anytime, as long as we're married" so that when I said 2 years after marriage.. and now 1. I would love to be a fall pregnant mommy 😍☀️💖💙 maybe next year 😅 two years from now 😅

How do you ladies handle your baby fever when your already planning for the wedding & marriage 😍🤷🏼‍♀️💕