Am I in the wrong?

My bf and I have been together over a year, I'm a big animal lover and had a cat and dog before we got together. Well he wanted to get a dog, so he ended up getting one, and would not take care of it. She tore stuff up, used the bathroom everywhere, was always scratching and biting at my cat. So, she was gotten rid of. He got ANOTHER dog in February and he was even worse. Pee everywhere, everything was torn apart, and he wouldn't walk him! Not to mention all the yapping and the $200+ I spent on a wet trip. So, I recently sold him after telling him and when he gets mad it's always 'it's not fair you get to have animals and I can't'. He doesn't work, I pay for all this. The damages, the vet, everything. I work full time and I take better cars of my pets, which now include a bunny and another cat that is 'his' that he doesn't take care of. Am I in the wrong here? He won't even walk the dog when he gets one... And I can't keep paying for damages. He also gets mad because I toll him I'm picking out the next dog. (I want to adopt a senior, for my dog to have someone her age) and that fuels his anger even more. Is it unfair for me to put my foot down when I'm the one paying for

EVERYTHING?