...and I'm not feeling this....

So, he pissed because I'm not feeling phone sex, sorry it doesn't turn me on...let's see, haven't seen him since july and he's pissed because he can't get off because of me. I'm not obligated to this man, to be honest I don't even feel like this a legit relationship, it's long distance. I tried ti get with the while phone sex, but I can't, so he's pissed off at me. Then I've been thinking, why the hell am I even still talking to him, we don't live together, never planned on moving in together, he doesn't want a potential marriage or children. He won't let me meet his family, he doesn't want to meet my family. When we do meet, we're always in a hotel, I would like to go out, I didn't drive 5hrs for anything, like I want a real relationship, not no fuck buddy relationship/fuckship. As far as I'm concerned, I guess I am single, single with conditions. Feel like I'm already alone and in this by myself, yet the 1 thing I can't get with, he's pissed, but when I would want him to do something it's an entire different story (but how can you say you do anything for me and you aren't doing anything) Am I looking at this all wrong, is it me, am I the problem????