I left him temporarily (I think)

Wendy
I made a post a couple days ago called "Why are we so high and low?". Pretty much we have a great relationship most of the time and other times (when we are unmedicated for our PTSD) we are violent and angry and very spiteful. These kinds of fights have only happened 3 times in the last year. I see that as a huge problem and he thinks its all my fault and refuses to take responsibility. So theres that. And then I am upset because he doesn't want to get married and I do. We have been together 3 years and have 2 little girls. He put an engagement ring on my finger because he thought it would buy some time and get me to shut up about getting married for awhile. But truth came out and I am not happy. Also he has about 60K in debt including his 35k car loan. Which I think is stupid. I have a relatively low amount of debt that we can pay off and then use my income to move but he has no ambition to do this. We have been in his moms house since we met and he still thinks every penny we make should go towards debt until hes paid off the 25K in credit/personal loans. I say temporarily because breaking up has been a common thing in our relationship. I am hoping he apologizes and we can figure this out. Until then I am going to get my own place for me and the girls. I haven't taken off the ring. Im giving it about 2 months and I know I sound and feel confident about that but he could just decide to give up and I would be heart broken