Ideas

Tara • mama to an angel 💗

So I think I might be pregnant, which honestly might not be the best thing right now. But I've been thinking a lot about names. I'm in recovery from drugs and alcohol which unfortunately means I see a lot of deaths. My two closest friends both committed suicide one year apart, almost to the day. His middle name was chance, and my other best friend who died 7 months ago, to the day actually. Her name was Whitney. I was thinking Whitney chance would be a really cute name for a boy or a girl. But I'm not sure. I also don't know what my boyfriend would think about it. He was super close to Whitney, but he didn't really know the boy at all. And I really don't know if that's selfish or not, since they weren't family, so I don't know how people would take it. Also, I would feel pretty guilty about the middle name being chance because my little boy who I lost, his middle name was going to be chance. I don't know how to feel. I'm just really confused. Any tips or advice? Thanks in advance ladies!