I can't stop shaking...

Cassie • 🎉🎃🍁🍂 blessed with a beautiful 3 year old boy a 2 year girl and a 9 week girl👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

so it was early morning, me and my partner got up he got ready for work had his breakfast and upstairs he went to collect Sophia and bring her down for me, until bang crash wallopp, they're both at the bottom of the stairs, i run in spilling orange juice over a cream carpet, dad gives me Sophia and she's crunched into a ball and barely able to breathe nor cry 😣 so as mothers do I comfort her while I'm crying my eyes out, daddy comes through to hug me and baby and see if she Is alright, so my baby girl Sophia who is 1 in 2 weeks looks up to me and lazily leans her head on my hand and she's got a nice big black bruise on her eye, one on here forehead and temple, so after I calmed her down I thought rite no chances to the hospital. we get seen straight away I didn't care if everyone could see my make up running down my face I just wanted my baby girl to be ok, so off to the children's unit we went were we waited just over 6 hours under obs and tests to see if everything is ok and to make sure she don't drop in her sleep, by this point in still shaking because I just can't believe what happened this morning, lunch time she has her dinner and eats it all, happy playing about it's x-ray time to check her ribs because she is coughing and sneezing as if she was sore, they came back clear so we were ok to take her home under the watchful eye of mama, food bathed and in bed ready to sleep, and hears me listening to the monitor with an inch of my life making sure she doesn't hurt her head anymore, or is breathing properly, I am a mother of 2 and can honestly say I have never felt so upset scared and worried in my whole mothering life. I thank the Lord my partner and baby girl is doing great so far and please God no more head trauma for my daughter. My partner got away with a few carpet burns and a scuffed toe so he was fine too.