I had to say something

I had to tell my gemini how I felt because no we are not in a relationship and although I had ask several times what tf are we? And yet I get a we are talking okay today I had to say because it always felt like one day he is good the next day he is a completely new person. So I confronted him about it because he had wrote that he was bored and I said so come see me so we started well with the convo next thing you know he ignored me. So I told him you know if you didn’t want to hang out with me you could of just tell me. He got very defensive and tried to point things at me like I’m the one with the issue how I’m funny and corny for saying all these things and that is good to know that i think of him that way as a person who switches up.

So I told him for once just put yourself in my shoes and hear me out that is all I’m asking from you.

Was I wrong for doing that or no ? I tried my best to keep it cool but enough is enough. I’m tired of giving my all and all I get is half ass responses but let it be me he will get mad.