Diapers Or Tampons....

as a single ftm I come across quite a few bumps in my road. don't Get me wrong, I work, I went back to work the day my son turned 1 month old, but I don't get paid until the next pay period which is the beginning of October, being that my son just turned 5 weeks, I didn't expect my cycle to come back so soon, Thankfully at work our first aid kit had tampons so I took one. I was afraid of taking multiple so I've only had the one on all day. With only $20 in my pocket, I have to catch public transportation to work and all of my son's appointments. Because he was in NICU wic wouldn't give me formula when I went to get some for him (i have an appointment with them next week though for it), but Tonight, I'm stuck making the decision on if I should buy tampons, diapers, or his formula? Of course formula isn't $20 but I figured I can work something out, I have tried contacting his father to send me some money for formula and diapers, but all he does is laugh at me or ignore me. what should I do for our upcoming appointments this week? What should I do in general?? please respond. Also, the social worker in the NICU spoke to me about putting him on child support, which I said okay to, but nothing has happened so far, it's been a little over 3 weeks, what's going to happen?, how exactly does the whole child support system work?? because of my son being in the nicu i didnt bother to breast feed or pump so my supply is very very low as oppose to a breast feeding mother, will it be enough fot him??but advice please..