Once a baby is head down.....HELP, DO I CONTINUE THE FOWARD LEANING AND ALL THE EXERCISES THAT IVE BEEN DOIMG TO HELP FLIP...

Cindy💙💙

Ladies, help me with advice I'm 36weeks this Wednesday today I had a scan at the hospital for position as my babyboy💙💙has been loving life as a breech and transverse baby this whole entire time 😂😂😂😂when my dr offered to turn him my fiancé and I felt the risks were wayyyy to high so I started doing exercises from the spinning babies site daily, also sitting on my yoga ball instead of any furniture in my house lol I know I'm crazy. I came to terms with a possible c section as long as he's born safe I don't care but he's coming out one way or another right lol.... So today they tell me he's head down from last week to today he flipped n head down IM SCARED HES GONNA FLIP BACK LADIES. Do I continue the exercise from spinning babies or will that cause him to turn againnnnnnn. I do aww my GYN tomorrow to scan yet again and I'm so nervous I'll hear he turned back so should I stop the techniques now that he's head down or is there way to lock them in position idk maybe by walking or other exercises. Any advice is sooooo welcomed. Thank u in advance.