Dear Babe

I want to start off by telling you that I ❤ you so much and I am very grateful for all that you do for your family which is myself your daughter and a son that's not even yours. I know lately you been working so much because you want to save for a 🏡 I feel so blessed to have a man that thinks that way. I've noticed you've been working so much and this is why I don't go complaining as much anymore as I used to but I'm starting to feel very left out I feel that our sex life isn't the same anymore there's times when my son goes with his dad on the weekends I try to wear sexy outfits for you at night or even sleep naked because obviously I want action lol but you just lay down next to me you hug me you tell me love me and that's it there goes the next day because you have to wake up early to go to work there's times I try to tease you and play with you in you just giggle and smile and hug me. I feel that you only touch me whenever you feel like it. I'm not sure of it's because of our age difference you're 10 years older maybe you've already been way beyond f***** but I haven't I'm in my mid twentys and maybe I'm a little too horny for you but I hate that I'm starting to feel not wanted by you I feel unattracted lately I have been eating salad trying to work out because I think maybe that's what makes you not want to touch me anymore I wish I could tell you this but I know would break down in tears as I'm doing now and I just hate seeing myself weak or just begging a guy for attention sexually or anything in general I feel that it should voluntarily come from You do you not find me attractive anymore?It has been affecting me that bad to where I never felt the urge to check up on you like for example your phone but lately I have to see if maybe I find something but I don't and I don't feel it inside of me that you would do such a thing which of course I wouldn't wanna be that naive but I tend to check your maps were you go daily and I see that it's from home to work from work to home so I know it's not that could it be that you're tired of work most likely could it be that maybe you're not attracted to me anymore maybe I don't know what to think anymore and just holding all of this in and I have told you little things here and there but you always tell me not to worry that I'm attractive but it's just that you're tired I try to understand you but it's starting to get really hard on me now. Just know that I love you and I guess I'll have patience

😢💔