Sleep help, sleep coach??

Kat

Hello all mama’s :)

My daughter will be four months tomorrow and I’m at my breaking point. She is not even close to sleeping through the night waking up 3-4 times. One of the times she is truly hungry and takes a whole bottle, the rest she will be very awake and hard to get back down. I’ve tried keeping her in bassinet and trying to soothe her back to sleep but usually my husband or I has to pick her so the other one can go back to sleep because she is screaming. She wakes up very early, 4-5 AM. Every three nights it seems like we can get her to go back down one more time.

My husband and I both work full time. I work as a physician 40-60 hours a week. I don’t know how much longer I can go without sleep. When I am up with her and she goes back to sleep I usually can’t for a while.

I don’t believe she is actually acutely teething. She went through a sleep regression ~4 weeks ago and hasn’t come back. I thought she was teething then but there are zero sign of teeth pushing through.

She is about ~12 lbs.

She is very fussy during day and has been resolving colic. She was treated for acid reflux for 2 months but I recently stopped the Zantac because it didn’t seem to help.

Any suggestions?

I read sleep solutions and 12 weeks To 12 nights of sleep.

I am having her see a new pediatrican this week and I’m going to see a primary care doctor for PPD.

Should we move her to her own room?

Too early for cry it out?

Have any was of you actually hired a sleep coach??

Thank you!

Xox, one tired mama