best friend

so I have this girl that I consider my best friend and she us also really close to my husband as well. we both work at the same place, so we see each other a lot and talk a lot or so I thought. so lately she's been texting my husband asking him about plans to go out or supper plans or just anything really and never asks me anymore so I never know what's going on. she basically only text me about work/schedule and that's it. I feel as if she just wants to be his friend more than me. I'm also having a really hard time with her because I have been ttc baby #1 for 2 years now and have had 3 miscarriages within that time. she just got remarried 9/2/17 and has 2 children from her first marriage. immediately after their wedding they started trying for a baby...and this is all she talks about, I can't imagine what it will be like if she conceives before I do and I have to go to work everyday. not that I wouldn't be happy for her, just that its going to be extremely hard and I know ill just fall back into depression. Any advice on what to do/say?