I Dropped Out of an Out of State School Within 3 Weeks of Being There

Ra

I ended up leaving college three weeks into the semester. I left because it was kinda like the "all about me show" with my roommate. I also did not get into the sorority I wanted and had balled my eyes out for hours in my bed. She went to a party while I decided that I wanted to pack my things up and leave. I regret leaving, but she didn't seem to care. I flew out to California to meet her because I was so excited for college in a new state with new people. that was until I saw who she really was. Now she was only a small part of my problem, I also was missing my ex (we still have a thing) and I missed my cat. I really wanted to get into a sorority that really made me feel at home because I also work at a nursing home and a chapters philanthropy was alzheimers and helping the elders. Besides not getting what I really had wanted (not to sound spoiled because I was working 16 hour shifts over the summer and worked my butt off for college and ignored my friends to be with my residents so I was very lonely). I was also suffering from a lot of anxiety. how the hell do you deal with the stress and anxiety with school....it was all too much. I also am undecided so I just felt super lost for the three weeks I was there. I'm planning on going to college in the spring but how do I deal with all of this over again????