Too attached?

Amy • Mom to 4 beautiful girls. 3/3/10, 4/27/14, 4/8/17, 3/7/19.

I feel like my SIL has like an unhealthy attachment to her three year old. (I’m not trying to shame her it honestly concerns me at certain points) any-who my niece wanted to spend the night with her great aunt while we were all out of town, so she literally would be sleeping right outside the house in a camper. So my SIL was crying and having a melt down while her daughter clung to our aunt cause she wanted to go. My BIL finally said enough is enough and just sent their daughter outside to spend the night with our aunt and told my SIL to calm down. We were told the next morning that she went to bed with everything of her daughters that we brought on the trip, clothes, blankets, etc. All snuggled up with her. Remind you her child was probably 30 feet away. This isn’t the first time something similar to this has happened. I just feel it’s becoming this unhealthy thing, again I’m not trying to shame her. Should I say something to her or my BIL or just let them deal with it? I just want to help if it is an issue.