AGHAHAHHA NEW GUY

first post because it's the only thing i thought was post worthy lol. so basically in my church there are youth groups by grade and gender. i'm in the tenth grade girls. this summer a boy from scotland moved and he's in the the tenth grade guys. he is a total babe !! anyway last week we had a church retreat where we started talking a lot and we messed with each other a lil bit. like he'd tear the plastic tablecloth and throw it at me (lol this sounds so cringy kilL me), we hung out at the park, and we talked during dinner. then yesterday this boy with like thirty followers follows me and we have one mutual. a girl from my church. so naturally i was like "lol who is this guy" and she explained that it was the boy and he dmed me (wow this story gets cringier) asking for hw help. so i was asked where he got my gram from and he said he looked for it 💀 basically we started facetiming and his little brother got on the phone like ".. says you're pretty" and i honestly think it's so adorable, a bunch of church ppl are texting me about their theories, and i hope he actually does like me bc umM yeS. and he's bringing me cake to church tmmrw b idk why i'm so hype lol.