Upset

m

Is it wrong of me to be upset that my boyfriend has not proposed yet? We have been together for 7 years come this December. He had the opportunity about a year ago to buy a ring but bought an Xbox one that came to almost $1000, and he had money left to buy a ring (and I even said it doesnt have to be 1000s of dollars even 400 is fine I say that because that is the lowest price I have found for a good ring and plus he spent 1000 on the Xbox so I figure at least half of that would be appropriate). They say after 7 years together it wont happen. I have been debating on engaging to him instead since he has taken so long. He used to say oh well we need to get to know each other better first; he said that after 2, 3, 4 years of being in a relationship. We have lived together since one year together. We have a 15 month old son. Sometimes I think I am being stupid but then I think I have given him my life since age 19; I missed out on clubbing and have never even been to the bar. I have told him from the beginning my goals. Eh what you think?