How do I talk to my boyfriend about me having guy friends?

So my boyfriend is really well known in my school, and any rumor associated with him goes around like wildfire. This past summer one of my ex guy friends and I had to stop being friends because a huge rumor went around saying I was cheating on my bf with him. Of course it wasn't true and I stopped being friends with him because he did have feelings for me and wanted me to break up with my bf and my bf didn't feel comfortable with me having him as a friend. The kid eventually went to college and my bf and I are still seniors in high school. Now everyone in school is just hearing about the rumor and it has died down over the past couple of weeks. All his friend strongly dislike me now but my bf doesn't care bc he and I know the truth and so do his closest friends.

Recently now that we have gone back to school I talk with my guy friends and hang around with them after school. Most of them have gfs and all of them know I am dating someone and I'm in a serious relationship. But, my bf gets mad at me when I am around any guys or are seen talking to any of them. My bf has lots of girls who talk to him that like him and he knows, he doesn't personally text them or snap them, but he does go to parties with them and hangs out with them. I know lots of these girls have tried to flirt and hu with him but I know he doesn't do anything. How do I talk to him about being ok with my guy friends, without sounding like I am attacking him for having gal pals?