I have no friends and I don’t care.

I had 3 great friends in secondary school. We did everything together. Days out sleepovers everything. When I was 14 I got a boyfriend. None of us had had a boyfriend before so I was the first. Everything was happy for about 3 months then they met him. And they never spoke to him he had to start conversations they never attempted to get to know him or included him when I invited him out with us (they said he could come) That’s when things went down hill. I now had to split my time between my friends, family and boyfriend. I would never cancel plans with them to hang out with him or visa versa but they started leaving me out. I would find out they had been having sleepovers and going out without inviting me and it hurt. I still made the effort to make plans with them but they were declined most of the time. When we left school and went to college, they all went to the same college did the same courses I chose to go to a different college which was more suited to my course, I never saw them for nearly a year. I still attempted to meet up but nothing ever came of it. All the while I was still with my boyfriend who became my fiancé after 2 years moved in together after 3 and now I’m 31 weeks pregnant with our first child after being together 4 years. I may be 18 and still need to finish my course but my friends disowned me through jealousy and never had the guts to say it to my face they just cut all contact. My fiancé has stuck by me through everything I’ve been through and my friends who I thought would be there for life walked away like our friendship was nothing. I still have my fiancé, and family. But no friends. And I’m okay with that. Because they weren’t friends after all.