Don't be that girl

I was staying with my mom for a few nights and I have an 18 year old brother who lives there.

He had his friend over. I had just gotten out of the shower and was brushing my hair when my brother knocked on the door, yes I had my clothes on lol I had them on before I left the bathroom. I tell him he can come in and he doesn't say anything, he just holds his friends phone up and puts it on speaker phone. All I hear is some girl screaming and she's like "you didn't fucking tell me there was another female over there! I don't care if she's his sister or how old she is she's a fucking whore just like every other bitch. Fuck you, fuck this relationship. Hello? Hello?"

I grabbed his phone and said "hello"

And then she gets REAL MAD screaming some more nonsense telling me she's going to find me and beat my ass. I was like "for being at my own mothers house? Eat my ass" and I hung up on her😂😂 her boyfriend, my brothers friend was like "i don't even have words. I don't know why she's started to act like it. dont take it personally, she's insane" and I was like no it's good. I'm sorry your girlfriend is whack, that was so uncalled for. You haven't done anything wrong" and he said "yeah" and shrugged and went back to my brothers room. My brother thought it was hilarious, I did too.

Whatever you do in life, don't be that crazy ass girl that was on the phone. That's how you end up alone.

Apparently she was mad that I was there. That he had gone to a house that had another girl there. He didn't even know I would be there. Even though we weren't even in the same room she was losing her shit. Annoying. I don't even know her and she annoys me.

I don't care what you say, for her to call me a whore and cuss him out like that and threaten to break up and then threaten to beat my ass, at some point you either have to leave or get a grip and grow up. If you threaten to find me and beat my ass because I'm at my moms house I'm gonna judge your dumbass