How hard is it to conceive?

Sarah

I’m not interested one bit in having a baby right now and I’ve been getting off birth control because I think I won’t have sex and for some religious reasons but then I end up taking plan b, which I hate. I’ve taken plan b maybe 4 or 5 times this year including today. My current partner is 13 years older than me but he has a vasectomy. He got it a little more than a year ago and the last test he did in April (the year one) came out 0% sperm. I’ve done my research and apparently after a year the 99% effectiveness decreases and some woman who are not on birth control nor use protection have gotten pregnant. Yesterday I was ovulating and he didn’t come inside me, we even took showers every time he came but I still took plan b. I just talked to my Dr. a few hrs ago to get me on the patch to be extra safe, but what are the odds of me being pregnant with his vasectomy and pulling out? Just in case in the future I don’t have insurance or condoms. Plus, how long did it take you to conceive? I know for everyone is different, but how was it for you?