His idea...

Kayla

TTC was initially my husbands idea. We both want a family but I am the type that needs to plan out my plan and I have to know the outcome before it even happens. Taking chances and risks are not my favorite thing. So he told me that having a baby was something he is ready for and would help me get ready. So, here we are, 4 months in and every period I have is more upsetting than the last. Now before you tell me to give it more time we honestly thought that with both of our families history we'd be pregnant on the first try.

I can't decide which is more upsetting, having to disappoint my husband every month because I'm not pregnant or dealing with it myself. Recently my periods have been really inconsistent making it hard to figure out my ovulation timing. Trying to stay calm, healthy and positive has proven to be difficult.

Going through just these four months of TTC has given me more respect and empathy for those who struggle with infertility. I'm not to the point where I think we need to seek serious medical advise but some pointers would be nice from the TTC community.