Why? I just don’t understand.

B

I just had a mc with my first pregnancy on August 30th . I had just lost my grandmother earlier that month. At least 3 people I work with are pregnant. And now my younger brother just announced that his wife is pregnant. They just got married in May and she messed up on her birth control and got pregnant on accident. It just doesn’t seem fair. I’m happy for them just incredibly sad for myself. I know it sounds selfish but they weren’t ready for a child. She is still in nursing school. My husband and I have been married 3 years, both have good jobs, and own our own house. I already loved my baby so much and it was just taken away from me. It’s not fair. I did everything I was suppose to do. I don’t smoke. I don’t drink. I even cut out all caffeine. I exercised. And all these people who don’t even want Children are having them. People who continue to do things that could harm their precious little one have no problems during their pregnancy. I don’t wish for anything bad to ever happen to anyone but why did it happen to me? It seems like everywhere I go someone else is getting the joy that I want so bad. It just hurts to see all of these other people having what was taken away from us. I know I sound incredibly childish. I’m not trying to put anyone down. I’m just venting and hoping that it might help cleanse my soul some to get it out. I’m tired of being angry and bitter every time another person tells me they are having a baby. I just miss being pregnant and waiting excitedly for the next milestone, waiting to finally meet my little one. 😞😞