how many times? guys pls answer too.

💗Baby Coon💗 • *NewLy EnGageD*💍 MoM to 2 boys (4&3) an 1 boy in heaven😇

ok so you an your s.o split no fighting no arguing everything is ok between y'all just wasn't meant to be... if you had ch8ldren 2 an 3yrs old how many times a day or week would you call them......... my ex has some problems he got out of jail Friday says he's clean gonna be at his parents an getting j9b an leaving his dope headed gf alone so he can be there for the kids I talked to him Sunday he said he was changing an was gonna put in effort to see his children one of our boys is autistic an has just started apeec classes he has not called to see how it went or how he did neither have his parents my fiance thinks I should make him work harder before he just gets to see them.. we arent friends on any social medias but a friend of mine showed me he still has a pic of him an this girl on his th an he ran off with his friends this week when he was supposed to be at his new job I domt care who he dates as long as their clean an I believe my children safe with this chick I domt think they are me an his family have told him to get right or hea going to lose everything

Vote below to see results!