how do i fix this please

sorry for run on sentence it was in the heat of the moment

I've been dating my boyfriend for about 10 month now but in the beginning I was really scared to get back into a relationship after being with my ex that was horrible to me and cheated and lied about everything and his feelings and in the relationship I just kept going back since he was my first boyfriend and I didn't know what a good relationship was .so 3 months into my new relationship I broke up with my new boyfriend because my ex convinced me to I didn't want to be with him I was just to scared to start a new one and get hurt all over again but I instantly regretted it and went back to my new boyfriend finally letting myself love him and told him the next day and we have been together for another 7 months crazy happy and I haven't really spoke to my ex since then other than the two times he tried to give me my stuff back in those 7 months and the first time he txt he said he could drop it off at my house when I wasn't there and I thought that was stupid and was like no I can be there but I just never texting him back I really didn't want any of it back at all so I thought that was fine and my current boyfriend knew he txt me to drop off his stuff the the second text was a few months later and hmy ex asked again if he could drop off my stuff and I said I didn't want it then we started to talk ask about his job and dating and everything then I told him I can't talk to him anymore in respect to my boyfriend and he hasn't since then but my current boyfriend read my messages to my ex and broke up with me because he feels I would left him for my ex he knew what happened that day that my ex convinced me but since he read the messages he sees that I tried to talk to him like I was with him again but I couldn't and told my ex no I couldn't do that I want to be with my boyfriend and it was done and I just don't know what to do right now I love my boyfriend so much and we have been crazy happy these past 7 months I just want him back and I've been loyal I just want him back and idk if I'm ever worth it anymore I know I've done him wrong but I'm just so sorry